Pasting text from Microsoft Word to a blog post isn't recommended, but here's one way to paste only the text.
1. Open a plain text editor like Notepad or TextWrangler.
2. Copy the text from Word, paste into a plain text editor.
3. Start a new blog post
4. Copy the text in the plain text editor
5. Paste into blogger compose window
6. (optional) configure desired links and formatting
Notes: text should not be copy/pasted from Word to a blog post because proprietary formatting tags can lead to display problems. Search engines may also favor blog posts without proprietary formatting.